Sunday 14 October 2007

still alive :)


just haven't had time to blog much lately Work's been pretty hardcore, most days seem to be just wakeup early, work all day and into the evening, go home eat dinner and collapse.

hmm what's been happening? I went to see Chris Daughtry play at the Hi Fi bar a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a huge fan, but it was a pretty good gig. Makes me really wish I could've gone to Thirsty Merc when they were playing a few months ago...

Hobart a couple of weekends ago. Hobart's really scenic, especially around the salamanca/battery point area. It's very English in the design and layout of all the buildings and roads. It was a pity that it was raining about 90% of the time there, but we did get some sun, and it was heaps of fun. Had one scary moment when I almost put our hired car into the side of the mountain...it wasn't my fault, I swear! The car just wasn't designed to be err...driven... :)

seriously, do not consider the Hyundai Getz if you ever want to drive more than maybe 80kmph. And definitely don't think about it if you like to overtake other cars, at any speed. And you become very aware of your own mortality whenever you're anywhere near a truck...

Still, Hobart's great for a weekend away. And the food is GREAT! Why is all the really fresh seafood always in another city? sigh.....

No comments: