Monday 28 May 2007

Normal service has resumed

W00t!

I have my old blogger url back :)


it's decided - will do something every saturday night I'm in melbourne. With Sully finally back in Melbourne, I expect a lot of those nights may be poker related. I miss my poker...

But not this week. in canberra / sydney..hm...have to find someone to coach this sunday.

I'll coach the next sunday though...otherwise will only have coached once in about 6 weeks! bad....

To Do list:
get new phone/optus plan
spend more time at Borders and find out what the Secret really is :)
Learn to ski
go snowboarding
play more mahjong
play more poker
oh crap....
organise birthday...

hm...i can't be bothered. Someone else do it.


New project next week. In Altona. Yeah, out there....
Shouldn't be toooo bad...I think it's just another 10 minutes from Port Melbourne, so only an hour 15 from home?
Oh well, parents already suggested I stay with grandparents in nth melb, which means as happy as i am to have clarebear and smurf offer me some place to stay, I really can't take them up on that. (smurf did only offer a sofa anyway). No internet in the flat at nth melb, and the car space is TINY. Not really ideal, but then I'm only supposed to be there for 8 weeks...I can bear it...i think....

anyway, four more days left in the city.....

3 comments:

Lil Mis A said...

yay! old url back :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, whats been happening? Where are you moving & why?
What are you doing in Sydney? & how long are you staying for?

Anonymous said...

p.s I love the 'season 2'