Wednesday 16 May 2007

Will get around to making bloggie look nice

When i have time...

In the meantime

news:

I'm finishing up on my current project in 2.5 weeks. Have no idea where i'm going next.

but

definitely not going to canberra. I'm prettty disappointed, I really wanted to go. Not just to be with Christina, but just to live away from Melbourne for awhile. Even if all I could learn from the experience is that Melbourne is so much better in so many ways :)

Thinking about the non-move to canberra got me thinking about getting out of melbourne. I had decided not to go to nz this winter since Canberra was close to thredbo and perisher, and since i probably won't know where i'll be working next until june i can't really start planning my weekends over the winter until then. Well, weekends i can but i would like to take some time off to go snowboarding :)

Maybe NZ near the end of the year. Bungee jumping!!!

Europe is getting my attention again. Spent monday lunchtime at the bookstore downstairs from work, reading lonely planets. Maybe a lap of England's touristy areas, France, Italy, Germany too. I think that could be around April/May next year.

hm...have to write all this down...

duh.....i am writing this down.....

okay...time to call it a night.....

3 comments:

Clare said...

Theres a jetstar sale!!! :) to NZ skiiiiiiing!!

Lil Mis A said...

hehe have you checked out the new tiger airways? cheap cheap tickets!!

europe would be good. hehe bookstore always come in handy esp when its downstairs :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! so this is where u've moved! noice...(nice)

I like ur blog skin
:)